Marketing to make your trade fair a success
Take advantage of our wide range of promotional material: from classic print media to digital banner advertising and an extensive range of advertising spaces throughout the grounds of the PARTNER PFERD.
Print Advertising Materials
Invite business partners to visit your stand free of charge. With PARTNER PFERD digital client invitations.
The principle is simple:
- Place an order for your client invitations in the online shop for exhibitors .
- We will send you the admission vouchers as codes by email and you can pass these on to your customers.
- When visiting the fair, all your customers need to do is to exchange their invitation for a ticket at the ticket shop.
Please be aware that client invitations can only be ordered after the stand allocations have been sent out.
Advertising Through Official Media Channels
Register as an exhibitor with the official PARTNER PFERD publicity material. This will help you generate even greater attention and awareness for your trade fair presence. Use the online ordering system to modify your entries in the catalogue/online exhibitor directory or to order additional services.
Advertising space at the Leipzig Exhibition Centre
Strong presence indoors and outdoors
Raise your company's profile at the Leipzig Trade Fair! Our service partner FAIRNET rents out exclusive advertising space in prime locations throughout the indoor and outdoor areas of the Leipzig exhibition grounds. Draw visitors' attention to your company as soon as they arrive at the exhibition grounds: with flagpoles, a banner in the entrance area or on our 8-metre-high advertising towers. Entrance signs or stoppers on the revolving doors also draw visitors' attention to your products in our halls.
Use the trade fair environment effectively to confidently project your company's image and convince trade fair visitors. FAIRNET will be happy to assist you in the design, production, (dis)assembly and, if you wish, storage of your advertising materials.
PARTNER PFERD is one of the worldwide biggest indoor events focusing on a unique mixture of top-level international tournaments, a comprehensive exhibition, informative special shows and forums as well as entertaining evening performances. Benefit from this magnetism by using event logos to make your trade fair a success. We are happy to provide different versions of these in various resolutions for exhibitors at the current PARTNER PFERD.
Note on usage: JPG files are particularly suited for online use. When printing we recommend using EPS vector graphics. Please note our legal information for your usage.
Download PARTNER PFERD Logos
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
The download, saving and any use and application of the logos, names or banners named is only permitted subject to the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without distorting it (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.
Our PR and Press Services
We offer you a direct line to the media. From press releases and press information storage to press conferences: Our services are there to support your press work as an exhibitor. Tap into our experience organising trade fairs and the power of our communication channels to make your trade fair a success.
We will report on your innovations
Use our communication channels and our network. Forward your press releases on to us and we will use them for editorial contributions, features or special campaigns, both in print and in online newsletters. This will multiply your reach without any planning stress – since we'll take care of all of the distribution. We present your specific innovations to the media in a dedicated press release about new products at the fair.
Note: Let us know about your offerings in plenty of time so that we can communicate them effectively.
Publish your messages online
Publish online announcements free of charge in the "Press Information Storage for Exhibitors" area. Our electronic press information storage lets you do just that. Follow these instructions to use this service:
- Post a text file under Exhibitor Information for the press.
- Make sure that the text is no longer than one A4 page (approx. 30 lines of 60 characters each).
- Supplement your message with additional images (300 dpi, format: jpg, no larger than 2 MB in total).
Note: You can provide us with the data using this form.
Press Information Storage at the Press Centre
Set up your own press information storage
Rent storage and stock it with your company's press kits and/or press releases. This allows you to easily reach members of the press, who can then find out more about your company.
Note: Feel free to send us your documents before the start of the fair and we will take care of setting up your storage for you. You can rent a press information storage at the Press Centre for the duration of the event for just EUR 65 (incl. VAT) through the online ordering system .
We can help you with your press conference
Are you planning a press conference during the event at the Leipzig Exhibition Centre? Then let us know! We list all press events and pass them on to journalists, helping you attract more attention. We are also happy to assist you in organising facilities, technical equipment and catering to make sure that your press conference is a success.