Leipzig is looking forward to seeing you at the 25th PARTNER PFERD from 19 to 22 January
Welcome to the 25th edition of PARTNER PFERD where the equestrian sports family gets together! Come and experience our inspiring informative events and see your riding stars close-up. Join other fans of equestrian sports to enjoy numerous special shows, top-class riding demonstrations and a wealth of entertaining evening performances.
Opening Hours 2022
|Wednesday||from around 08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
|Thursday||from around 08:00 am to the end of evening performance (around 12:30 am)|
|Friday||from around 07:30 am to the end of evening performance (around 12:30 am)|
|Saturday||from around 07:30 am to the end of evening performance (around 11:30 pm)|
|Sunday||from around 08:00 am to 06:00 pm|
Dogs @ PARTNER PFERD
- The dog owner has to oversee his dog in an ordinary way. It is really important, that the organization and security of the Leipzig fair don´t be endangered and also that other visitors don´t be harassed or damaged form a dog.
- Dogs only should enter the exhibition halls with a closed person. They only should be with a dogs leash or in a dog box.
- The staff is able to decide, whether the dog can enter the event without any problems.
- The dog must have a current vaccination against rabies and other dog epidemics. You have to carry the vaccination card of your dog any time.
- You can’t take your dog to the tribune in hall 1, except guide dogs.
- The disposal of dog waste has to be managed by the dog owner.
- The dog owner is completely liable for the activity and possible damages of his dog.