Welcome to the 26th edition of PARTNER PFERD where the equestrian sports family gets together! Come and experience our inspiring informative events and see your riding stars close-up. Join other fans of equestrian sports to enjoy numerous special shows, top-class riding demonstrations and a wealth of entertaining evening performances.
Opening Hours 2023
|Thursday||from around 08:00 am to the end (around 11:00 pm)|
|Friday||from around 08:00 am to the end of evening performance (around 11:30 pm)|
|Saturday||from around 08:00 am to the end of evening performance (around 12:00 am)|
|Sunday||from around 08:00 am to 06:00 pm|
Note: Exhibitions stand are manned from 9 am to 8 pm Thursday to Saturday) and from 9 am to 6 pm (Sunday).
Dogs @ PARTNER PFERD
- The dog owner has to oversee his dog in an ordinary way. It is really important, that the organization and security of the Leipzig fair don´t be endangered and also that other visitors don´t be harassed or damaged form a dog.
- Dogs only should enter the exhibition halls with a closed person. They only should be with a dogs leash or in a dog box.
- The staff is able to decide, whether the dog can enter the event without any problems.
- The dog must have a current vaccination against rabies and other dog epidemics. You have to carry the vaccination card of your dog any time.
- You can’t take your dog to the tribune in hall 1, except guide dogs.
- The disposal of dog waste has to be managed by the dog owner.
- The dog owner is completely liable for the activity and possible damages of his dog.